Monday 27 June 2016

UPDATED - Patterned Jute Rugs



Just another quick rug retexture for you all. I really love rugs, and already have a heap of choices, but i love natural jute rugs and only had my round jute rugs made out of that material. Since they are easy to make, I whipped these up for myself, and decided to share them with you all.
UPDATE 27/6/2016 - for the life on me I can't believe I only just noticed, but I didn't swap out the normalmap for these rugs so it had a horrible border on them. I think the last update made it more noticable then it was. Anyway, please re-download the fixed package file. 

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 style choices
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $160
The archive contains the  package file and style images. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

5 comments:

  1. Just letting you know the Onedrive link doesn't work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Onedrive messed up all their short links so I have no clue what ones work and what don't. I will get it updated now :)

      Delete
  2. I love these but struggling to see them in game, I've downloaded lots of your other amazing designs and have had no issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they an older download so they are in an .RAR archive which a lot of people miss extracting. If your file is not in a .package format you will need to extract. 7Zip can extract it on PC or you will need unarchiver on Mac.

      Delete